23 March 2012

Recent Happenings

I just came home from Chile. This post will contain all things leading up to Chile. There will be one soon to follow containing all things Chile. Therefore, this post will be super short because I'm still riding the Chile-high and am excited to write about it!

Feb 11, 2012 I left Vegas and went to Hueco with Sausage Turrentine. And Phaydara Vonsavanthong. And Melissa Strong. And the hundred other people that were there.




Feb 24, 2012 I left Hueco and went to ABS Nationals in Colorado Springs. It was lots of fun, I got 5th.





Feb 27, 2012 I left Colorado and went home.

March 3, 2012 I went to Menomonie, WI to give a slide show presentation at UW-Stout. They held their annual competition, caveman style, with over a hundred attendants. It was a great event and I had a wonderful time there and I'm proud and excited to say that my presentation went very well!


March 10, 2012 I went to Philadelphia, PA to the JIBS event.


March 14, 2012 CHILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment